I Double Dare You



To celebrate the launch of Kat Von D Beauty which has arrived in Oxford Street Debenhams this week I thought I would share my own experience of her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. Kat Von D is a beauty icon, her signature look has inspired many to express their creativity and originality through make-up, so who better to create a make-up line!?

It is no surprise that Kat Von D has injected some crazy colours into her make-up line and the packaging is somewhat gothic but the products (from what I have tried) are no gimmick. Let's start with the formula - it is one of the best liquid lip formulas I have tried due to its opaque pigmentation, long wearing nature and it doesn't dry your lips out.



I picked up the colour 'Double Dare' in Sephora when I was over in Canada as I had heard such great things. What enticed me was it's unique shade. It is an amped up browny, pinky, mauvey nude that looks perfect for day to day wear and can be carried through to date night or whatever you may be doing in the evening.

Not only are the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks one of the best formulas on the market they are also very reasonably priced. They retail for £16 which I think is to be commended. The lipstick tube itself is very long and skinny which seems to be more handy to travel with and is overall a bit nicer/easier to apply.

Not only do I dare you to pick up something from the Kat Von D range, I think you would be a fool not to!

*Available at Debenhams £16

No comments:

Post a Comment