Hydration in a Bottle...

Hydration Serum Concentrate (Pomegranate Rose Geranium) - Odacité
Odacité is a brand that I was completely unaware of no less than a month ago. Despite being a Cult Beauty fanatic and endlessly scrolling through their multiple beauty categories I had failed to come across them, and regrettably so.

I'm no skin expert but I think I am right in saying that a lot of us suffer with dehydrated skin and are completely unaware of it. Surprisingly, dehydration can also occur even if you have oily skin so it is difficult to pin point. A good sign is if, after cleansing, your skin feels annoyingly tight. Also, if you roll your index finger upwards on your cheek, if your skin wrinkles - you are likely to be dehydrated!

Anyway, I digress! I was super excited to receive the *Odacité Serum Concentrate (Pomegranate + Rose Geranium) in the post, even more so when I saw it will be one of the few items available in Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty Box - a good sign to say the least.


As a brand, Odacité is built upon natural skincare principles. They have 18 serum concentrates in the collection, each targeting a separate skin issue, simple but very effective! The product is suggested to be used in one of either two ways. You can mix it in with your daily moisturiser or if you are feeling particularly dehydrated a few drops can be applied straight on to the skin for an instant skin pick-me-up. It is suggested that you use a couple of drops in the morning to act as a hydrator throughout the day however I have also been loving it at night. I have found that using it twice a day isn't an issue at all.

Why I love this product? The post title says it all, it is instant hydration in a bottle. It relieves that tight feeling immediately and works its magic so you are left with soft and supple skin that will last throughout the day. It also didn't interrupt my morning skincare routine, it just added a little something extra - a moisture boost that sat wonderfully under my make up, no more blotchy blusher!

I have also noticed that it has significantly reduced the redness and blotchiness of my skin. Rose oil is  known to have such an effect and this product really puts that effect in to action. Practicality wise, the pipette style packaging is also very handy and adds to the no-fuss simplicity of this product.

The ingredients list is also very impressive as it isn't really a list at all. Just a few key ingredients that are there for a specific purpose. Highest-grade cold-pressed certified virgin organic Pomegranate oil, Certified organic Rose Geranium essential oil and Certified GMO-free vitamin E oil!

Ignore product drippage - blogger fail! 
The chosen moisturiser that I have been using to mix with the Odacité serum is the Million Dollar Moisturiser from Lush for an extreme hydration overload! Both products seem to merge well together  and make my skin look lovely and plumped.

This product has not gone unnoticed in my skincare routine and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it, both for it's immediate effects as well as its practicality. I am excited to try the others in the range and I urge all of you dehydrated folk out there to get on to Cult Beauty and bag yourself some hydration in a bottle.

£33 available from www.cultbeauty.co.uk 

*Gifted for review 

No comments:

Post a Comment