Sunday Wish List


1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - Surreal Light £69
From experience, Hourglass powders are sheer perfection and who can resist marble packaging? I sure can't. 
2. Artis Oval 8 Brush £52
Beauty innovation is always at the top of my wish list. These brushes from Artis are at the top of the 'foundation-applying' game and I for sure want to get on board.
3. Creme De La Mer Moisturising Cream £110
A skincare classic that will always be a guilty pleasure to many. My skin is feeling a bit on the dry side lately and I know that this would be the perfect pick me up. I should maybe consult my bank first...
4. Romantic Bear WOW Long Lasting Lip Colour £8.50
BeautyMART is a beauty retailer that I always gravitate towards and this Korean beauty product that they introduced to the UK is no exception. You must apply a thick layer, peel off and you are left with a beautiful and natural stain. 
5. MAC Red Brick Eyeshadow £13
Despite Autumn being shamelessly taken over by Winter I am still into the red eye look. MAC's Red Brick is a classic.
6: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer £27 (with sponge)
Concealer (along with mascara) is the product that I am constantly looking for the perfect one. In the beauty world the new kid in town is the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and I am desperate to get my hands on it and put it to the test. 




No comments:

Post a Comment