A Few Random Thing's I've Been Loving

This post is a little outburst of three things I have been particularly loving lately. There is no specific theme or reason for this outburst I just thought that it would be nice to share a few bits that I have been reaching for over the past few weeks.

Enjoy!

Clinique - 'All About Eyes' 




This incredible pot of joy is a fairly new discovery for me, I have been using it solidly for the past few weeks and can safely say that I do not think my day would be the same without it (as sad as that sounds). I apply it twice daily, in the morning and the evening to help try and reduce any weariness or dry skin that I may have underneath my eyes.

Admittedly, this product is not cheap, At £26 for the 10ml pot it is an investment product. However, we all  know how vital it is to tend to the skin around our eyes as much as possible, especially in the harsh winter months. To describe the texture, it is extremely velvety and thick, yet sinks in to the skin beautifully - therefore there is no drag or pull when applying, it simply glides. 

#1 reason why I am loving this product: It wakes me up in the mornings and is a brilliant base for my under eye concealer. 

Vivienne Westwood Perfume - 'Boudoir' 


I haven't yet talked about fragrances on my blog, and I thought this would be a nice way to ease myself in to things. I have been adoring this fragrance recently, reaching for it both day and night. It's very much of a 'grown up' scent in my opinion, with undertones of tobacco flower and patchouli yet it's still very wearable during the day as an everyday fragrance with other notes such as jasmine and rose.

Once again, this perfume isn't cheap but what perfume is nowadays? The great thing is with this fragrance is that you only need two spritz' and you are good to go. Plus, it will definitely last up until the evening or all night if you are using it as a pre-party scent.

If you are fancying something different than what you are normally used to and want to try something a little more musky, this perfume will be perfect for you. Pop in to your local department store and give it a go, I am sure that you will fall in love with it as much as I have. P.S It is currently on sale in Debenhams so catch it while you can!

#1 reason why I am loving this product: A scent for any day, any time and any occasion.

LUSH Dry Shampoo - 'No Drought'



Since returning back to university my lazy student tendencies have also returned. So, what's the ultimate beauty lazy day treat? Dry shampoo - and the one above by LUSH is safe to say the best one I have ever laid my hands on.

It's main ingredient is cornflour - an immediate grease absorber! Therefore this product is perfect for those ultra greasy days where you really cannot be bothered to wash your hair, also it's scent is to die for - a mixture of grapefruit oil and lime oil that really revitalises you as well as your hair in the morning. Just apply to the roots of your hair as you normally would and brush through, and you will be left with a sweet smelling head of hair that feels both clean and fresh.

#1 reason why I am loving this product: It is the best dry shampoo on the market!

What are you loving at the moment? x

No comments:

Post a Comment