Colour-me-beautiful Clarins

Here we are again, another beauty purchase, but this ones a little different...

Okay, I admit it, I am a self-confessed fake tan addict and will do anything for a natural glowing bronzed tan. I have been using various fake tanning products for a few years now, and I've always had the problem of matching the colour of my face to the colour of my body.

So, when I saw this new addition at the Clarins department of Boots, I was immediately intrigued.

Clarins: Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster



I had heard a few murmurs about this product and it's pleasantries on Youtube and various other social networks. However, I never really thought of investing. Until...

I was having my hair done by my wonderful hairdresser who also shares an unhealthy love of all things beauty. I complimented her on the beautiful colour of her tan and she told me about this little gem.

Let me break it down for you. It is basically a gradual self tanning product specifically designed for your face. Originally, I used regular fake tan on my face (BIG MISTAKE) as it severely broke me out and almost ruined my skin. So, I decided to lay off it for a while and just use my foundation as a colour builder.


How it works? - you simply squeeze 2/3 droplets into your daily moisturiser and moisturise your face as you normally would. It leaves you with a natural bronzed looking tan which works as a wonderful base to your foundation. Also, as its specifically designed for the skin on your face, it is much more gentle and not harmful to the skin at all.


As you can see there are even instructions that comes with the product to guide you how to use the product effectively. You may be thinking... that bottle is tiny! But seriously, by the little amount of it you use (twice a week) this vile of deliciousness I predict will last a very very long time.

At a price of £18, Clarins have done their research and have priced this product similar to many other fake tanners on the highstreet, BUT at a more reasonable price tag (in my opinion) And after using it for a few weeks now, I can safely say It will never be deserted from my skin care routine - not even in the pale winters!

What other Clarins products would you recommend? x

No comments:

Post a Comment